A little about me:
I live outside of Boston with my daughter, husband, dog, cat, fish, and a ghost named Caspert. (In case you’re wondering, Caspert sleeps on top of the sweaters in my closet, eats up all our chocolate chip cookies, and will only dance when no one else is awake.) I am currently a fighter of fibromyalgia, depression, and some weird bilateral foot pain that has the doctors stumped. I spend part of every day looking for chocolate my husband hides from me.
A little more about me:
1. My kid is awesome.
2. I love chocolate. No, really. I LOVE it. I would marry it but I’m already married. Also, I think it may be illegal to marry food.
3. I have been diagnosed with tennis elbow.
4. I don’t play tennis.
5. My current theme song is “Proud Mary” by Tina Turner.
6. I am afraid of snakes, spiders, and horses.
7. I’m a really good car dancer.
8. I can never close zip lock bags correctly.
9. I went to space camp the summer after 8th grade. And no, we were not accidentally launched into space.
10. I’m on the team that believes it’s okay to wear sweat pants in public. GO TEAM SWEAT PANTS!