1. If you bumped your head or something, put a little spit on it. That always helps.
2. Maybe try another piece of Valentine’s candy . . .? But ask your mom first.
3. Lay your head down in someone’s lap. But probably not the dog’s.
4. Take some medicine. But not the bad tasting grape one.
5. Take a nap.
6. Try going poop.
7. Put on your footie pajamas. Mine have cupcakes on them.
8. Stay home and play legos.
9. Dance. But not too much.
10. Look at a book you know by your heart–it probably should have really good pictures.
What about you? What do you do to feel better when you’re unwell?