The holidays are upon us. Weather it’s a night out on the town, a fancy party, or a family gathering, we all want to look our best. And we’re going to show you how! With these seven simple rules, you’ll brighten up any celebration!
1. Tulle. There can never be too much. It adds whimsy and cheer to any occasion.
2. Let loose a little! You can wear up to four patterns at once without causing eye damage to fellow merry-maker.
3. Hats and princess socks will jazz up any outfit! So will a halloween cat! Zoey advises, “Just call it a Christmas cat so it can be a Christmas dress!” What a great way to get more wear out of your seasonal clothing!
4. Stripes go with stripes. (Note the festive use of tulle.)
5. Layering can be hard work . . . .
But it’s soooo worth it.