>1. Zoey’s new ‘thing’ is sticking her fingers down her throat until she gags and/or pukes. This is an especially fulfilling aromatic experience after she has eaten Goldfish, provolone cheese, and Mango juice.
2. Yesterday, upon arriving home from Target, I unloaded all the bags, unpacked all the stuff and then sat down at the computer thinking, ‘Ahh! It’s so nice and quiet!’ This thought was quickly interrupted by, ‘Oh shit! Zoey is still in the car!’*
3. The new Disney TV movie Princess Protection Program was . . . disappointing. I had such high hopes . . .
4. Tomorrow, our cable gets turned off. This is our attempt to be “more creative and productive” with our evening time. (Note to Niki: please save the Top Chef: Masters recordings for me).
5. I have decided, starting today, to eat significantly less chocolate. Please direct all prayers, condolences, and well wishes to Demetri. He will need them.
6. The Twilight Series ROCKS! (HiiiiiIIIIIiiii Damon!)
* Just FYI, Zoey had fallen asleep in the car which was parked in the garage with the windows down. She was out there for maybe 4 minutes. But still. One never likes to completely forget the existence of one’s children.