>I think I’m scaring the crap out of one of my BFF’s who is in pursuit of momhood. I mean, I can see how all my being-a-mom-is-so-frickin’-hard talk/postings/venting may be scary. So, behold!, a post (and pictures!) about some of the good things about being a mom.
1. Babies basically come with (read as: people will give you) lots of cool bath toys. You too can use them when you take a bath!
2. You can wield your staggering power (and creative genius) as a mother and dress your baby however you want.
3. Your cute baby will have cute baby friends so you are assured to get your cuteness quota each and every day.
4. Baby feet. Who can get enough of them? They are good for tickling, zerberting, and gently chewing on.
5. Babies (if in the mood) can be easily amused. This makes you, the amuser, feel like the funniest, smartest, most beauteous person in all the world.
6. Baby faces. Babies make great faces. And some babies have very squeezable cheeks.
9. Babies have cute, soft, baby bellies. And they like to show them off. It makes a mother proud.